Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our First Fundraiser - Christmas Cards for Sasha

We are going to be starting the adoption process and by simply sending in the application to the adoption agency, there are expenses. So, we are going to be having some fundraisers to try and raise the money because The Lord knows that we ......do not have $40,000 just laying around!

Our first fundraiser is this....I will send out all of your Christmas Cards for you. I am asking for a 'minimum donation' of $1.50 per card and that covers the cost of the card and the stamp.  I will personalize the inside of the card with whatever message you want and send whatever type of card you want me to send. 
Please feel free to share this with your friends....I will be happy to do this for anyone!!!

If you are interested in saving time and helping us out at the same time, here is how.  Just email me a list of names and addresses where you want the cards to be sent, the message you want written inside the card, how you want the card signed and the type of card you want sent (Holiday card, Christmas card, Religious, etc.). Have me send as many or as few as you need. I would be sending the same card to everyone on your list with the same message inside each card. I will also email you a proof before I send them out.  These are high quality, glossy cards, too!  

Anyone can help us out!  You don't have to live local for this fundraiser because everything is done via the internet.  You can even donate online via paypal!  You email me the information for your cards and I will create all of your cards and email you a proof before I send.  Everything is done online!

Here is a picture of an example of what one of the outside of the cards looks like.  Not the best picture but the card is beautiful! 







Here is an example of what the inside looks like....I just personalized this myself and used a "handwriting" font because then it looks like I wrote it out myself.  I can write anything you want on the inside and use one of about 10 different fonts.  Again, very high quality. 



The cards will be addressed for you and your return address will be on the envelope, as well. 


Thanks for your support! And as always, thank you for your continued prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment